Monday, October 01, 2007

Can't wait to get my bike back.

I have been really missing my bike the last couple weeks. True, I've only had a couple half-days off from work when I could have gone on a ride of any decent length, but still would have been nice.

But one more month and I'll head down to San Diego, pick up my bike and camping gear and head out onto the road. I'll have about a month and half or so before I head back to San Diego for a family trip in January (more on that later), so I won't be heading all the way to the East coast yet, but I'm thinking I might check out the biking in New Mexico. All depends on the weather.

People keep asking me where I'm heading first. I love being able to answer, "Depends on the weather."

Can't wait to get out on the road. One month left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage in advance. Maybe you can finally take that tour of the shopping cart factory.