Monday, June 25, 2007

Ready to get started.

Four more days until I'm homeless again. I can't wait. Mom and Dad are visiting tomorrow and we'll switch vehicles. I'm going to miss my pretty little prius, but I'm looking forward to getting the van put together. By Sunday I had basically run out of the packing that could be done before I had the van. I've been super busy with work the last couple days so no time to do anymore anyway. I just found out today that I have the fourth of July off. I never even occurred to me that I would. I haven't had the fourth of July off in years. I haven't decided yet if I want to go to a party/picnic and go see some fireworks, or if I just want to hang out on my own at the Malibu
beach campground laying in the sun and reading a good book.


A whole day off. It feels so luxurious. I like the work I'm doing, but I'm looking forward to when I get lots of time off. It's been a while.

No comments: